Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Early mornings...I HATE them!

Well I was up at 5:15 am. I think I'm infected with Raineritis from my German/Aussie business partner's place. I was answering emails before rushing to a business meeting meeting at 8am on the far side of Phoenix. Phoenix is 29,000 miles across and no building is over 2 metres tall...
Just raked gravel as far as the eye can see. My next door neighbour in England is Rob Toth and he owns and runs KG Sprayers in Aldershot. He has sponsored my ride with some beer money and some stickers for the bike. He does shot-blasting, powder-coating, spray painting etc and he seems to know EVERYONE! No matter where you go he bumps into old mates that look after him in some way. His lovely missus sends me fun emails to keep my spirits up. I call Rob a deadleg. My mate Andy who rides a BMW has moved to Spain (the duffer!). I would have loved to have that village pervert along for the ride. The little row of terraced houses where we live we call "deadleg street" because so many are friends and often the guys are in and out of work and in and out of the pub more often! Do try to behave yourself Rob and tell Stuart to get his head out of the loo. hello to the lovely Louisa. I'll post something intelligent later in the day.

1 comment:

toni said...

hi toni from haslemere here (somerfields) have read blog on your " around the USA tour" absolutly brill, what an adventure, the bit about the mack truck is pretty funny lol, anyway stay safe and the main thing have fun.
p.s. early mornings is NEVER a good thing lol