Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RideNow helps JK

Wow! RideNow have helped me out with a new Scorpion EXO1000 helmet! I cannot WAIT to test this baby out! It has removable linings that supposedly wick away sweat, air adjustable cheek pads for a fine fit, enough vents to let Hurricane Katrina through and best of all a tinted inner visor that flips down using an external small switch on the left-hand side. It looks like a fighter pilot helmet! Now I just need my exocet missiles mounted on the front of the bike for the Buick drivers and I'm set to GO! Check this helmet out on http://www.ridenow.com/.

RideNow is a chain of classy motorcycle dealers in the south of USA and they have been kind enough to offer me assistance as I ride so I'll be swinging by their dealerships and taking pics. I'll probably drool on their bikes and all those cool mesh riding jackets as I swelter in my cowskin.

Anyway, to Jake Miller and Wayne Gaylord of RideNow...you chaps have been smashing!

No comments: