Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Photos below explained




This is me trying to ride through a wall, the first photo below is me the way I should appear in public...with a helmet on! Below that is Luc the mechanic for T.E.A.M. Arizona Motorcyclist Training Centers. Nice chap. Below that: Lined up ready to learn at Lee Parks' Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic. I have the certificate if not the raw talent. The chap at the bottom was amazing on that old 1100 GS! He tipped in and swooped round like a crow on to road-kill. We sports bike nutters hated both of the GS riders. Today was all emails and email campaigns to media (Go Swiftpage go!) and ferrying our techies to the airport. Our ACT! software boys are very clever. I can tell because when they shake their heads I don't hear any rattling like mine. I didn't get time to fit the exhaust end cans. Bummer.

1 comment:

becks said...

Hey Da - great photo! Your hair looks a little darker than normal though!!! What have you been doing??????
Me xxxxxx