Saturday, June 7, 2008

Back to my Cleveland visits...







Friday morning I rode south to Akron Ohio to meet Michael at Galaxy Medical. My single brain cell registered the link to Google maps (Lord spare me) but I failed to read the actual email and ended up arriving late as I was guided to the landing spot via mobile phone. Brian Emich the President of Galaxy came out with staff to say hello and wish me well on the charity ride. They are ACT! users with quite some experience and growing rapidly. Now that's nice to hear when all I hear is recession recession! Then on to Reliable Snow Plowing where Doug Beigie, Lori Fisher and Theresa Friebl met us. We begin a large ACT! implementation for them on Monday. I am so glad Michael is doing it...if it were me my brain would implode! Michael snapped me yapping about the charity with the girls. We then went on to lunch at a Red Robin where the service was so slow I am sure I saw Guiness Book of Records people timing the sloths. We then met J. at a bar. I wanted to sleep and that grass was so soft. J is an ACT! and Peachtree consultant. I had met her at Insights in Washington DC just weeks before. Did I remember her? Hey, I've been eating British beef...go easy on me. That evening we met with Alicia Hardy (another ACC from Cleveland) and Michael cooked us superb steaks on his outdoor cooker (I refuse to call those things BBQs as no charcoal is involved). Saturday was for resting. Supposedly.

No comments: