Friday, June 6, 2008

Wed/Thurs May 28, 29

























Upper NY to Cleveland on the I90. Now that was a ride to forget. Every time I needed fuel the exits were all ripped up. I did enjoy one ride, a small, circular detour to a very friendly attendant at a petrol station near Lake Erie that seemed to go on forever. Funny what a tank deep into reserve can do to your psyche! Back on I90 W to arrive at a motel 2 miles down the road from Michael. That evening we met up for food and a beer. The next morning, Thursday, I clobbered-up and followed Michael to see Sherry Tilson and the gang at the Cleveland Jewish News. They use ACT! and we were not there 5 minutes when Michael was off to help with little adjustments. The super-friendly atmosphere and sunny day made for some fun photos with Marty sitting on the R1 in fearless fashion. Rob Certner the CEO came out and sat on the bike. Rob is a biker and needs to get back on a fast bike...you hear me Rob? We headed out for lunch in the city with Michael Kadlub's brother Jeff who works for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Some photos are here, there will be more later...I have to ride 300 miles today in pouring rain to get to Minneapolis. YUK!

No comments: