Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cleveland visits





Well I made Minneapolis without getting wet but back to my Cleveland visits. Michael Kadlub and I had an hour to kill before meeting Jeff so we snapped some pics at the Lake. The place was crawling with school kids and they ran over when they saw me all kitted up in my leathers. Kids love being in group photos and with the attention span of sparrows they were soon running off yelling at some other distraction. We met Jeff downtown in some elegant arcade. I must confess right now that I was quite impressed by Cleveland centre as clean and pleasant. As the photo shows, Jeff is very outgoing and he soon had a whole group of ladies asking about the Full Circle tour. I had the hot turkey sandwich with gravy because it so reminds me of trips around the States with my mum and dad when I was a nipper. I nearly licked the plate. An afternoon of emails back at Michaels and we met Jeff again later at some posh golf club where Michael grabbed my camera and became a monkey with a shotgun. A million shots later (froze my pooter up you did Michael!) I filter them and you can see the results. Renee the barmaid served us well. We met his friends and one character called Pete Longcar had us laughing the whole time. We were pretty sensible with the time as Friday meant a long ride to visit clients.

No comments: