Saturday, June 7, 2008

Garrett Climbs Onboard "Full Circle" Tour













Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen!…My name is Garrett Fulton. I’ll be joining James over the next 5 weeks for the remainder of the "Full Circle" tour. As I am a recent graduate of the New York Institute of Photography, (www.NYIP.com) Design R1 has requested my services to put a bit of polish onto the photography aspect of things. The following photos are by way of introduction:
Garrett with his ZXR 636 Kawasaki Ninja named "Orange Crush"….and Ducky.
The most incredible cat on the planet "Zoro" who not only flies but speaks Russian, Icelandic and several African "Clicking" dialects.
My mother "Beverly"….(yes, she’s to blame). In case you were wondering who the kindest person on the planet is…yup!…that’s her.
A night shot of the city of Minneapolis across the Mississippi.
Shot of a sunflower outside our house.
Before I go….a few thanks are in order as well to all of those who assisted getting me ready for this trip….. To every great destroyer of the human body (that’s me) there is an equally great rebuild of it, that’s my Doctor Haizal Hamza. She is my personal pit crew in life. Thanks Dr. Hamza! Thanks to Steve G. over at National Camera Exchange for all his advice and assistance. Additionally, a tip of the cap to Erik and Trent at Hopkins Hitching Post for helping me get all my gear and a high five to Erik, Alan in Service Dept. and the rest of the Crew over at Delano Sports Center for the tire change and bike camera. …and in case you were wondering where those awesome gloves come from that make Gene Simmons even jealous, …look up www.highvelocitygear.com They had the gloves shipped to me faster than James rides. So, welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

becks said...

Hey Da and Garrett. So you finally met up! Just catching up on your trip Dad. I'm impressed every time I log on. The writing is great and the photos are brilliant. Garrett, your photots are fab, I LOVE the one of your mum. I'd so love to see her again. And your bike is something else! You'll look like a superhero on that orange yoke! Hope I can post this comment. Love to you both :-) xx